Tuesday, June 28, 2011

How to: Style Summer's Shoe Trends

I'm one of those people guilty of having an entirely too large shoe collection.. I can't help it; I'm a huge sucker for anything that makes me 4 inches taller and adds some fun to an outfit! It can be tricky picking the perfect complementarty shoe to trendy summer pieces.
Check out my looks featuring summer's favorite shoes & outfits:
How to: Style Summer's Shoe Trends
Online retailer, K&Co Shop had me pick out my favorites of their shoes online. Four key styles I'm loving are the motorcycle boot, patterned wedges, sequin sneakers, & cowboy boots. Of course, sandals are always a summer staple, but these are some fun trends to try outside of the expected!

What are your go-to shoes this summer?

xoxo, lauren
Pin It!

6 comments:

Hallie said...

I've never heard of K&Co, but they have cute shoes! My go-to's are color-blocked aldo wedges. So comfy!

-Hallie :)
coralsandcognacs.blogspot.com

Laura said...

I've always wanted to try the cowboy boots with a sundress look, but never can bear t stick my feet in boots in the heat! This pair is so cute though.

Lee Oliveira said...

I love a girl that isn't afraid of wearing super high heals...haha.

Love your choices you made for the online retailier but I'm a sucker for anything with colour in it (love photographing colour) so the maxi/wedges have my vote.

Lee
x

Sherin said...

Love these shoes, and great tipso n how to style them. I'm in love with wedges this summer.

the funky fashionista said...

I love patterned wedges! I really want some for summer, maybe a floral print would be cute! I hear floral print is really in this summer. The sequined sneakers are really cute! I have some shiny gold sneakers that look adorable with my dresses!
-Camille
http://thefunkyfashionista.blogspot.com/

MizzJ said...

Cute outfits! My go-to summer shoes are always flat strappy sandals, so def gonna be rocking those. Toms this season as well!