Friday, June 24, 2011

The Prairie B&B by Rachel Ashwell

So,I was stuck at home on my couch with strep throat drinking gatorade & watching old O.C. episodes today. While I was feeling miserable I figured out where I want to take my next vacation! Rachel Ashwell, of Shabby Chic fame has opened up a Bed & Breakfast called the Prairie in Round Top, TX.
It's decorated in white washed wood, faded florals, chandeliers, fresh flowers, and a bit of Ttexas charm thrown in for good measure. It's the perfect mix of fashion, cowgirl, and the great outdoors.Seriously, in love. I don't think I've ever seen a place that feels more "me". Every aspect of the B&B was carefully chosen by Ashley herself!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
She even serves her guests a traditional English afternoon tea. How perfect!
xoxo, lauren

8 comments:

Leia said...

Saving some of these in my inspiration folder! What an awesome place!

Leia

Laura said...

This place looks so relaxing and heavenly! I would feel like a cowgirl princess staying here.

I want a vacation!!!

Lauren said...

love love love shabby chic decorating! and i love the texas mix with it! thanks for sharing lauren :)

hope you feel bettter

Faye said...

I would love to go here! Shame that I live in the UK and it would cost a bomb for me to get there! Looks so homely!
It's officially on my wish list!

Much love!
xoxo

senoritaglamourista.blogspot.com

Gracey said...

Wow that place looks gorgeous! I would love to visit there!

Sarah M said...

Oh WOW this must be a great experience!! Hope you feel better!

Bostonista said...

Beautiful!

Sadie K said...

This B&B looks gorgeous! When I have my own house I want it to be just like this :)

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin