Thursday, June 16, 2011

"She is a Voracious Reader and a Fantastic Dancer.."

Photobucket

I saw this Kate Spade quote and couldn't get over exactly how much it sounded like me! I love the quotes Kate Spade put on the walls of their stores, the bottoms of their handbags, and engraved in their accessories, it really does add a special, thoughtful  touch!

These are a few pieces from their summer collection that I'm loving. So bright and colorful, without taking fashion too seriously!

Are you a Kate Spade girl too?

xoxo, lauren

8 comments:

Beth Ramsay said...

love this quote, and that flamingo bag is amazing!

x

http://ramzandtheflock.blogspot.com/

Faith J. said...

I am a Kate Spade girl, but not quite as girly as all her styles are. I have a handbag, and I really would love some KS shoes.

Petite Chic[k] said...

I love that flamingo tote! I like the Kate Spade summer collection because it's girly and playful.

Bad Joan said...

Love Kate Spade! Great quote, thanks for sharing.

http://www.badjoan.blogspot.com

a bit coquettish said...

I saw that too and was about to post it (great minds think a like!). Isn't it the cutest? I feel like it describes me in a nutshell.

Well okay maybeee I forget to call grandma sometimes. But she is overseas, and calling cards are expensive. Does that count as a viable excuse? (; xx

Midnight Cowgirl said...

Love Kate Spade and that quote is fabulous!

oakley sunglasses said...

I feel like it describes me in a nutshell.
oakley sunglasses
Oakley Aviator Sunglasses
Oakley Celebrity Sunglasses
Oakley Polarized Sunglasses
Oakley Retro Sunglasses

LBD andPearls said...

Love this quote - wish she would put it an a tee shirt!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin