Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Steal Her Style: Kelly Wearstler

  Kelly Wearstler is a world renowned interior designer known for her over-the-top chic decorating for commericial and residential propertie and recently launched her own clothing line. Lately i've been loving her personal blog, My Vibe My Life.
On her blog she posts sneak peek images of the projects she's working on, and although the decor is mesmerizing i'm equally as intrigued with her eclectic style. These are some of my favorites:
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

You can tell she's one of those people who really loves her job and is constantly inspired by her surroundings. How amazing would it be to spend a day vintage shopping and farmers market-ing with her?! She is known for wearing bold color and print, signature messy waves, and loads of accessories.
Steal Her Style: Kelly Wearstler
Would you steal her style?

xoxo, lauren

7 comments:

M said...

Love her style! I wish I had the energy to dress like that all the time... too bad life gets in the way. Oversleeping, rain, snow, other bad excuses. LOL!

Mia. said...

I love this post, those pictures are great!
xxx

Sadie K said...

I love that she has such a casual and natural style and then glams it up with a pair of heels :)

Gracey said...

She has amazing style! very pretty pictures :)

High quality Mulberry Bags said...

Mulberry bags specializes in leather goods, from Mulberry bags uk in southwest England, the superb Mulberry Alexa Bags to build, combined with practical, original and mulberry leather bags touch and original creative design and beautiful style escape from other brands, to classic mulberry handbags antique style, commodities Also thick smell of thick leather, extensive use of metal rivets, and buckle

oakley sunglasses said...

I like the Kate Spade summer collection because it's girly and playful.
oakley sunglasses
Oakley Aviator Sunglasses
Oakley Celebrity Sunglasses
Oakley Polarized Sunglasses
Oakley Retro Sunglasses

InĂªs Pereira (perfect-home.blogspot.com) said...

I have just found your blog at Kelly's facebook. It is lovely.

I would totally steal her style. But I love some of the decor ideas... I love home decor.

If you can check my baby blog.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin