Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Steal: Olivia Palermo's Polished and Chic Style

As much as Olivia Palermo's holier-than-thou attitude annoyed me on The City, you have to admit, the girl's got some serious gorgeous style. She seems to look front-row fashion show ready every time she steps out of the house. I really admire her polished and chic looks. Here are a few of my favorite lately:

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

She always has on a pair of signature stilettos, chignon or waves, and dresses or skirts & she's not afraid to experiment w/ trend!
Steal Her Style: Olivia Palermo
Which look is your fave?

xoxo, Lauren

9 comments:

Tяainwяeck Tяagedy said...

Gosh, she is so gorgeous! I love all of her looks. That yellow dress is so beautiful.

Emilie said...

THANKS for this post :) I love her style so much, she always looks so classic but also fashionable and chique, ok I'm just in love with her style :)

xxxx

lifeisroyalty.blogspot.com

Petite Chic[k] said...

I love her in that lacy dress! Her style is so varied, from chic to boho, but that's what I like about it :)

the funky fashionista said...

I love the beige lace dress. It is so pretty! Olivia annoyed me on The City too. I loved that show!Fashion is my life! Check out my blog!

xoxo
http://thefunkyfashionista.blogspot.com/

MizzJ said...

Damn does she ever look less than perfect??? I would really like to see a "celebs without makeup" shot of her! She has amazing style and that photo of her riding the bicycle is just too perfect.

little moon lover said...

I hope no one hates me for saying this but I don't like her at all.. I think she's so fake all the time... BUT I DO have to admit, she has a killer style.. she always looks amazingly polished and trendy and wears all the best shoes out there... I always loved the lace dress on that photo... she is truly a style icon..
take care!

Leather jacket said...

all the looks are really cool. those skirts are lovely.

American Gypsy said...

goodness! file under: amazing hair. so polished in every shot.

oakley sunglasses said...

I always loved the lace dress on that photo... she is truly a style icon..
oakley sunglasses
Oakley Aviator Sunglasses
Oakley Celebrity Sunglasses
Oakley Polarized Sunglasses
Oakley Retro Sunglasses

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin