Sunday, July 31, 2011

If Destinations were Dresses: Charleston, South Carolina

The next installment of; "If Destinations were Dresses" features the beautiful city of Charleston, South Carolina. I've never been, but I know I'd love it. It's the perfect mix of southern sophistication and coastal charm, it's definitely on my must-visit list. Obviously there is tons more to the style there, but these looks seem to embody the feel of the city!
Photobucket
I love the polished but laid back style of Charlestonians whether they're wearing sparkly sandals or a statement necklace, they're always dressed to a T!-- Images via Charleston Mag.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
One of my favorite bloggers, Lauren, of Pamlemousse is a Charleston resident & her images of the city are so gorgeous!
Which city embodies your style?
xoxo, lauren

8 comments:

Jennifer said...

I think that you are absolutely right! I must be meant to live in Charleston then BTW. Love that style. :) It is definitely on my must-visit list too!

jaimie michelle said...

Okay, this post makes me want to go to Charleston, now. And move there. And live there and automatically have clothes this cute!

Jaimie
www.jaimiehart.blogspot.com

Sarah @ Shades of Sarah said...

I loved Charleston!! It really is quaint :)

Gracey said...

Aaah I live there! Born and raised here but still not a huge fan of seer sucker on myself, but love it on other people!

Allison said...

My brother just moved to Charleston and he absolutely loves it (though I'm sure not because of the fashion). I cannot wait to visit him - I just hope that I can be as stylish as these lovely ladies!
Love these series of posts, Lauren! Such a good/creative idea :) xox

401 said...

Those high waisted trousers are awesome.

ashley said...

their style is just so easy and fresh! it never occurred to me before, but I def want to visit now!

Lauren said...

i love this post lauren! thanks for the shout out! you know if you ever need a place to stay or a tour guide - i'm your girl:)

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin