Wednesday, July 27, 2011

If Dresses Were Destinations: Miami Beach, FL

Photobucket
I wanted to start a new installment at LPF combining two my favorite things; travel and fashion. I bring to you; "If Dresses were Destinations", featuring looks that embody the feel of the featured city. The first post features Miami Beach; one of the most vibrant and stylish cities in Florida; they have a way of staying stylish during steamy summer months.
Photobucket

I've attended Miami Fashion Week & traveled there in the past, and can never get over how the women there just ooze sex appeal and femininity. No one's afraid to experiment w/ trends and wear bright prints and colors. These were some of my favorite Miami street style inspirations:

Photobucket
paper mag
Photobucket
miami fashion blog
Photobucket
miami fashion blog-- LOVE her hair feathers
Photobucket
erika thomas
Photobucket
miami fashion blog
Photobucket
miami fashion blog
Photobucket
yvan rodic

Miami Fashion Blog is a great resource for all things happening on the Miami fashion scene; gorgeous pictures, runway coverage, and local spotlights!

What city would you like to see featured next?

xoxo, lauren
Pin It!

16 comments :

fifi said...

would love to go to miami fashion week!! looks like so much fun!

Allison said...

I can't even handle how gorgeous all these looks are - and so varied too! So fun that different cities all have such a unique sense of style :) I'd LOVE to go to fashion week in Miami! Super excited to see which city you feature next, Lauren! xox

Lauren said...

I totally dig the If Dresses Were Destinations concept! I'm looking forward to the next installment. :)

Jazzy E (hivenn) said...

Love these! x hivenn

401 said...

Oh this is such a great idea. I'm obsessed with hair feathers.

the funky fashionista said...

Miami fashion week looks like so much fun! I saw some amazing pictures at Seventeen magazine websites.

http://thefunkyfashionista.blogspot.com/

Lauren said...

ooh i am looking forward to this new feature! miami seems like such a fun and loud city!

My Secret Agent Lover Man said...

great feature!! looking forward to the next destination! x

Jacqueline said...

All of these outfits are so cute! I'm screaming on the inside :)

Pearl Westwood said...

What a fun feature I would like to see.....Scotland!

Gracey said...

Miami fashion week sounds like a blast! All of those outfits are so fun!

Ashley @ Apparel Addiction said...

I love all the colors and patterns! I can't think of a specific city, but I'd love to see something in California because I love the laidback styles there!

E said...

Such a fun city! This is such a great idea! Do Paris!

sachin bani said...

I really Like Your posts. you have really good and interesting blog keep writing:)
Miami Destination Guide
Toronto Destination Guide
Rio De Janeiro Destination Guide

itsmeerika said...

I just came across this post! Thanks for featuring some of my looks :) Love your blog! xoxo

E
http://erikathomas.com

Martha said...

Great to see another Miami fashion blogger!
I'll be happy to follow!

xx, Martha