Friday, July 1, 2011

Neon Nails & Trendy Tribal Prints

I'm all for pairing the unexpected. Some of my favorite summer trends are neon nails, tribal prints, unique colors, denim jackets & piled on accessories. So why not combine them into one outfit? I loved the 60's chartreuese shade of this tank & created a look with them all.
I'm especially in love with this electric neon pink nail polish. I bought a cheap drugstore brand to try it out, but i'd love to pick up the essie shade below!
Here's how to get the looks of my trendy tribal print & neon nails:
Get the Look: Tribal Print & Neon
Which is your favorite of these 5 summer trends?
xoxo, lauren

11 comments:

the funky fashionista said...

OMG! I love the hot pink shade! It is so perfect for summer! Tribal prints are amazing! They are one of my favorite trends!
http://thefunkyfashionista.blogspot.com/
<3
Camille

Nihmen T. said...

Great outfit! That skirt is hot, and I love neon!

Sadie K said...

Love that skirt and that neon pink nail polish is lovely :)

Sherin said...

Love this bright look! The nail colour and top are so pretty. Brights are one of my favourite trends. I definitely need to wear them more often.

Audrey Allure said...

Love that tribal printed skirt!

Kimberlee said...

What a great look! I'm a huge fan of neon nails :)

Becky said...

Love the tribal print skirt!

www.thesocialbuyer.com

StyleMeBAD said...

Tribal print is HUGE right now. I JUST went to F21 and copped some cute tribal inspired peices that once I put on I fell in love with. Neon nails and lots of accessories are also a fav.

You look gorge!

Casual Love said...

You look gorgeous! Good looking outfit for romance dating and casual love outing.

classic case said...

You look FAB. Love the neon-on-neon!

-dOnAh- said...

So love the skirt <3

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin