Sunday, July 3, 2011

Summer of Rock

Erin Wasson certainly as a niche for grungy Americana editorials. The girl just oozes coolness & rock and roll. I mean, how many people can pull of an evening gown with cowboy boots? Loving this editorial via ELLE France, I feel the need to learn how to fishtail braid & distress some denim shorts.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
I hope everyone's having a fanstastic fourth of july weekend!
xoxo, lauren

6 comments:

Arushi Khosla (Bohemian Like You) said...

Ugh, Erin will forever be my favorite.

Rosa said...

Love it!!! Have a great weekend too :)

xx
Rosa
My Stylish Little Secret
http://mystylishlittlesecret.blogspot.com

Sherin said...

She's stunning! She always looks so fabulous and this is editorial is no exception

Aesthetic Alterations said...

It's a great editorial--it makes me want to go out and take lots of pictures.

little moon lover said...

isn't this spread fantastic??! I loved it too.. erin's so awesome and she's totally owning the look.. the dress on the last photo is just the cherry on top.. stay cool!

vamclays said...

fantastic design of dress, good photographs
Awesome

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin