Friday, July 15, 2011

Summertime Sipping

Lately when friends and I have been getting together for cookouts, I've been trying to contribute the desserts & some kind of summery drink. On my latest journey to becoming a domestic goddess I whipped up some peach sangria served in individual sealed mason jars; it was a huge hit!

 I've rounded up the cutest cocktails around that I'm sure are just as tasty as they are pretty! I can't wait to try them all out. Just click the recipe card to go to the site w/ full recipe!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
The last one is non-alcoholic, but could easily have some coconut rum added for a lighter take on a pina colada (my all time favorite)!
Photobucket
What's your go-to drink during the summer?

xoxo, lauren

7 comments:

.Candy. said...

1 spicy grapefruit margarita for me please! it looks so refreshing and yes, intoxicating! the mason jar is also a very cute touch! will try that at home this weekend! ;)

thanks for sharing!

♥♥

http://intoxicatedchameleon.blogspot.com

Sadie K said...

These all sound yummy, but my favourite cocktail for summer is definitely mojitos :)

Sandra said...

A drink and some sun is the perfect summer combination

http://theveebeediaries.blogspot.com/

Petite Chic[k] said...

I'm still underage, so I would go for the last "cocktail". But my fave summertime sipper is definitely iced tea, sweetened with a little natural no-calorie sweetener!

Gracey said...

Those sound so yummy! Great post!

Lauren said...

these all sound AMAZING! i love margaritas in the summer - any flavor too

Allison said...

Spicy grapefruit margs in a Mason jar?! You had hello! I never need an excuse to make cocktails (I swear, I'm not an alcoholic - honest), but this post is leaving me extra inspired, Lauren! I will be making some of these tomorrow (no, really).

Also, thank you so much for all your sweet comments. It means a lot that you open up about things so personal to your life -- and I really appreciate all your kind words (and knowing from someone who is going through similar things that it will get a little easier with time). You're such a strong, lovely person and I have a lot of respect for you, dear! xox

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin