Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Ciao,Venice!

I'm always dreaming up where I want to travel next; I have an unquenchable wanderlust (i love that word). So naturally I'm drawn to any lookbooks with one of my favorite locales as a backdrop. The new Free People lookbook is full of their signature boho looks with an opulent seventies flair shot in Venice, Italy.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
I'm loving the crocheted knits, floppy hats, maxi skirts, and capes! I'm never disappointed by Free People. One of my friends from college just got a job in the Urban Outfitters corporate office, and her tumblr is a fun peek into life at their never boring, always stylish headquarters!

xoxo, lauren

9 comments:

Sherin said...

I've always wanted to visit Italy as well. These lookbook images are gorgeous!!

401 said...

Free People never lets me down with their lookbooks, clothes, etc. I can't wait to be able to travel to Europe.

Blair said...

Love it! Italy is always so beautiful, even their exports (i.e. Sophia Loren)

~Blair

Xoxo ☺ said...

Beautiful I love all the pic! xo

Allison said...

Free People is so dangerous for my bank account - but Free People on an Italian background is making me want to travel and go shopping! Terrible combination ;)
xox

Ashley @ Apparel Addiction said...

Italy is gorgeous! I love chunky knits for fall, too.

Meggan from Lila Grace Accessories said...

Love this post! I have serious wanderlust too :) and Venice is one of my favorite cities. This Free People collection is gorgeous!

Ramsey said...

Yay! Can't believe you're FL State too. Go Noles!

Haruka said...

Here's the video for this campaign, cut & graded by SWELL!
http://vimeo.com/27209334

For more mind-blowing fashion in motion, check out http://swellny.com and http://vimeo.com/swellny

Enjoy!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin