Sunday, August 21, 2011

Farmer's Market Fabulous

One of my favorite parts of living around Madison, is the world's largest farmer's market every Saturday. It's so fun to buy fresh produce and flowers from some of the farms I drive past every day in the area. It's also a great excuse to get outside and enjoy the beautiful Midwest summer weather. 
Though no one looks this glam at our farmer's market, I love this Vogue Brazil editorial:
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Do you ever shop at open-air markets?
xoxo, lauren

11 comments:

http://whatisthenewblack.blogspot.com/ said...

I like it too. The outfits are beautiful, I love it how glamorous she looks!

401 said...

The first photo with the bike is adorable and I love the stripes on stripes.

Jen {Closet Rehab} said...

I love farmer's markets, but it's still in the low 100's here so I'm avoiding them for now =) Great pictures, but I am curious to know what you wore to the market ;)

Blair said...

Love farmer's markets, it always makes me feel good to support the little man!

~Blair

Sherin said...

There' a farmers market on Sundays near me. I can't believe I've never been. I'm definitely going to make a trip (and look as great as the model!)

shu84 said...

nice photos, nice blog, follow u

http://shu84.blogspot.com/

ashley said...

i miss farmers markets! we had the best one in dallas, but nothing where I live now....

Taryn said...

I love the sense of community that farmer's markets foster. awesome editorial :)

Allison said...

Apparently I need to step it up next time I go to the farmer's market! I'm really into buying local, so I try to get to the market as much as I can. Such a fun and unique environment! This post is absolutely gorgeous - I'm very inspired (and now I can't wait to go to the market on Sunday!). xox

little moon lover said...

awesome photos!

TribuMinyU Hoo said...

..................NICE.. ^_^v.................

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin