Thursday, August 18, 2011

Game Day Glam

I was never one of those girls who cared about or knew anything about football. That is, until the day I stepped foot on the Florida State University campus. Since that memorable move-in day freshman year of college, I've become a tried and true Seminoles fan.
With kickoff a mere few weeks away, I obviously have college football on the brain. At FSU, I loved dressing up for the games, forget t-shirts and cutoffs; I'm more of a sundress and sandals (or cowboy boots), kinda girl. These were some looks that I was loving for a little bit of glam on gameday.
I'm hoping to become a Wisconsin fan too, now that I live in Wisco!
Are you a football fan? If so, what do you wear when you're rooting for your team?
xoxo, lauren

P.S. My friend & fellow nole, Chandra, is making the cutest gameday bracelets in any university's colors! check em out here!

4 comments:

Nicole @ Giraffelegs said...

this is such a cute idea!!! love what you put together!

http://whatisthenewblack.blogspot.com/ said...

Yeah, I always have trouble deciding what to wear when I'm going to a game. Not that I watch a lot of sport games 'live', but it happens, I really like it actually!

Sherin said...

I'm a huge sports fan and always love to dress in team colours. Really love that dress.

American Gypsy said...

this is such a clever roundup! it's always funny, too, how season starts and everyone is in summer dresses...but the end we're sporting cozy parkas with hot cocoa!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin