Friday, August 5, 2011

Personal Style Blogs i'm Loving

 As much as I love posting pictures of my own outfits, I don't have a nice digital camera and have to depend on my self-timer instead of having a personal photographer and look funny when I'm not smiling goofily. So, I give major to kudos to personal style bloggers who continuously post inspirational and gorgeous outfit pictures! 
These are a few bloggers I've stumbled upon whose personal style I absolutely love:
A fellow Nole girl! Love her style that's preppy w/ a twist + that like myself, can rock a pair of cowboy boots & lots of accessories!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

KristinaKH 
Kristina is a chic Norweigan. I love that she's petite too, but not afraid to sport maxi dresses and take fashion risks w/ pieces like harem pants & colorblocking.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Daybook
Sydney of the Daybook, is believe it or not pregnant yet still incredibly stylish! I love her eclectic pairings that work perfectly together signature bright lips.
Photobucket
 Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
What personal style blogs do you read regularly? I'd love to add some to my blogroll!

xoxo, lauren

18 comments:

Taryn said...

All three of these girls have incredible style!

Midnight Cowgirl said...

Fabulous blogs I will have to check out!

Leia said...

I had never heard of any of these but they are all so stylish! I have the same problem with my own outfit posts... I need to train my husband to be my personal photographer ;)

Leia

401 said...

The Daybook has turned into one of my favorites. I also love What I Wore & 5 Inch & Up

Katie said...

I love all these blogs too! Great choices!

Lindsay said...

I'm always on the lookout for new ones too. Love Sydney! I'll have to check out the others. I just stumbled on a good one the other day..

http://www.sincerelyjules.com/

Xoxo ☺ said...

I haven't read this I will check them out! cute style on all of them love the look of the last pic! xo

MizzJ said...

Great recommends! I love that first pic - cutest trailer everrr

the funky fashionista said...

These look like really good style bloggers! I hope to become as good as them one day!

http://thefunkyfashionista.blogspot.com/

American Gypsy said...

wowza! these girls are amazing! thx for sharing. seriously feeling like online shopping now. ;) xoxojess

www.americangypsyliving.com

jaimie michelle said...

These are all so cute! I absolutely love The Daybook and KristinaKH and can't wait to see more of Love, Ramsey! Thanks for the suggestion!

Jaimie
www.jaimiehart.blogspot.com

Blair said...

I love Emily of cupcakes and cashmere, but then again who doesn't! Too bad people don't make lists of personal DIY blogs they love, because hopefully I'd have a shot of making that!

~Blair
http://thefirstapartment.blogspot.com/

Sherin said...

Oooh, they're all so pretty and all so stylish. Can't wait to check them all out properly.

Lauren said...

oh these are so great! i love cupcakes and cashmere and the glitter guide

Pearl Westwood said...

Thanks for sharing some new blogs to read! My favourites are always changing but I love Hunting & Gathering she should have tons more followers in my opinion!
All my other favs are on my blog roll which I am trying to update this weekend so many bloggers have stopped blogging since I started such a shame!

VALENTINA COCO said...

Hello nice blog ... I like ... follow you ... I'll wait on my blog, in return for ... kiss

www.zagufashion.com

Allison said...

All these girls have such amazing personal style! I'm always inspired by personal style blogs, and these women definitely capture why! :) xox

Tina said...

I like those blogs, thank you!

http://whatisthenewblack.blogspot.com/

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin