Thursday, September 8, 2011

6 Stylish Fall Scarves

 One of my favorite ways to transition a summer wardrobe to fall, is to toss a printed scarf over a tee or dress. It gives an instant update to outfits and adds some visual interest. It's perfect for this cool-ish fall weather that's just starting to hit the midwest. 
6 Stylish Fall Scarves
Sometimes I'm at a loss for exactly how to tie scarves in a chic way; these girls do it perfectly!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

What's your favorite way to wear a scarf?
xoxo, lauren

10 comments:

Xoxo ☺ said...

Great pics & post. Love scarfs wear them all the time, it's a staple in my wardrobe! Live wearing them with t-shirts, blazers, blouses, jackets etc the list go on and on. Xo

401 said...

Omg that leopard one. I can't even, it's perfect.

Maggie @ Cheap&Chic said...

i always felt like i was wearing my scarf the same way. last fall i looked up tutorials on how to tie scarves a million different ways. definitely made me want to throw on a scarf every day!

Nicole @ Giraffelegs said...

love number 1!!! My favorite way to wear scarves is with big slouchy sweaters, it brightens up any outfit.

Ashley @ Apparel Addiction said...

I love the red and blue tie-dye scarf! I always wear my favorite pink plaid scarf with a cardi, a tank and twill shorts in the fall.

the funky fashionista said...

I love wearing scarfs, especially now that it's getting colder! The ones you selected are super stylish! I love the pics!

http://thefunkyfashionista.blogpsot.com/

Andrea said...

scarves ? check for me. :) www.artalarue.com

stephanie gale said...

Couldn't agree more about how a scarf gives any outfit an instant style update/upgrade! Love all these styles - great job on a super fun post!
thx!
stephanie-
beaumondeorganics.com

Anonymous said...

I own no. 1, 3 and 6! beautiful scarves! loving it


www.afterflats.com

michele said...

loving loving how that scarf is worn!

i'm your newest follower and hope you'll follow back.

smiles.

michele
hello lovely

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin