Friday, September 16, 2011

Excessorizing @ NYFW

I think you can tell a lot about a person by the accessories they wear. Of all the fashion week images I've seen, I especially love these close up street style images from photographer Tommy Ton for Style.com. As most of you know i'm a huge fan of "excessorizing". Can't you seem to guess exactly the kind of person who's rocking each wrist full of bracelets?
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Looks like beaded bags, colorful nails, watches, cross body bags turquoise jewelry, & envelope clutches are all trending!

Which look is your fave?


xoxo, lauren
Pin It!

11 comments :

ashley said...

i love all the bracelets!!

Xoxo ☺ said...

Such great pics, I love it! I know what you mean I am a huge fan of accessories! Xo

Laura said...

Yes, i love the arm party trend! It is so fun and over the top-exactly what fashion should be :)

the funky fashionista said...

I love that beaded bag! The print on it reminds me of a bag I got from Africa! Love these pics!

http://thefunkyfashionista.blogspot.com/

Kate said...

That little skull clutch is AWESOME. It's really interesting that you didn't really see any traditional black bags at NYFW.

kate

Lindsay said...

It's funny...I used to be a total minimalist, but I'm totally trying to get into the whole excessorizing thing. It seems I'm more attracted to those looks lately!

Sherin said...

I'm loving these clutches. They're all so pretty and fun. I love the second one.

Nicole @ Giraffelegs said...

I am really loving the oversized clutches this fall...and studs! lots of studs!!

Lauren said...

i'm loving all the color!

kamagra said...

Awesome collection....I like all bracelets and clutches... Keep posting...

zenegra online said...

Very nice post.... All accessory are beautiful... color was fantastic... Thanks