Thursday, September 22, 2011

Fall Fabric Favorites

One of my favorite parts about the transition to fall weather (assort from the apple cider drinking, leaves changing, etc), is the addition of new fall fabrics to your wardrobe. Sad as it may seem, it's time to put away my cotton sundresses and sandals and break out the tights, sweaters, & cute boots. 
These are some of the fabrics I'm feeling for fall & favorite styles in each fabrication. I really need to try out some headwear this season (i'm feeling inspired by Kate Middleton!)

Which is your favorite fabric for fall?

xoxo, lauren

10 comments:

ashley said...

flannel and cashmere are my favorites! I'm so ready to break out the cold weather sweaters :)

Ashley @ Apparel Addiction said...

I love flannel, and anything cable knit! I can't wait for the fall weather to hit!

Nicole @ Giraffelegs said...

ohhh wore my denim shirt today...mucho compliments. Love flannel too!

the funky fashionista said...

I love flannel! It is such a cute print for fall! I love corduroy, too! I remember in middle school, that I had a pair of pink corduroy pants that I would wear with everything! Oh the memories...

http://thefunkyfashionista.blogspot.com/

kaity said...

Kate Middleton is a good inspiration. she always looks so classy. :]
and I love corduroy! it's definitely one of my favorite fabrics for cooler weather. and flannel too, but unfortunately in Alabama it doesn't ever get quite THAT cold.

Laura said...

Love the cashmere sweater!!

Sherin said...

Flannel is one of my favourites! And I love knitted cardigans as well.

Flavia M. from FRINGE INDIE MAGAZINE said...

denim+cashmere resumes my wardrobe :)
www.flaviaflanders.com

Demmy! said...

I'm loving lace

Beth Ann said...

I love this list! I'd go with flannel and cashmere. :)

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin