Thursday, September 29, 2011

Gaga for Gingham

I've always thought of gingham print as a more summery look but a few stylish bloggers I've seen wearing it lately, have me convinced it's a look that can easily be taken into fall. It's one of those timeless, preppy prints that will never go out of style!
Gaga for Gingham
  Paired with jewel toned sweaters or pants it's the perfect style to wear all season long- I'm especially loving the bow!I think the mixing of prints w/ stripes, layering on chunky knits, and pairing w/ autumn hues are interesting looks as well.
Do you have any gingham in your wardrobe?

xoxo, lauren,
Pin It!

11 comments:

Sherin said...

I love wearing gingham. I have a dress and wear it so much!

Brieahn said...

Gingham is definitely a print I've been looking at for the fall

Shutterbug said...

I used to have this gingham shirt, but I decided that I didn't look good in it and gave it away...

the funky fashionista said...

This reminds me of these really cute red and white gingham bows that I saw on modcloth! Gingham is so cute! It always reminds me of Dorothy from the Wizard of Oz!

http://thefunkyfashionista.blogspot.com/

Nicole @ Giraffelegs said...

love the outfits you put together, especially the purplish pants!!

Allison said...

Love this look - I always thought of it as a summer thing too, but I love the idea of having it worn with jewel tones! Great post, as always :) xo

Lauren said...

i am into anything checkered, gingham and flannel when the cooler weather sets in! love all your options

Panty Buns said...

I don't own any gingham yet but I love the look of that green dress with the bow!

WriterInTheRun. said...

Gingham is my favorite, I can't get enought of it, especially now that Fall is approaching!

I love this!! The photoshoot is amazing and the model is stunning!

Follow my blog:

http://shopaholic-in-oxfords.blogspot.com/

:)

Pink said...

Glamorous collection of Ladies Skirt! Very fashionable!

Diane said...

love.love.love.