Sunday, September 25, 2011

My Fall Checklist

With a whole bushel of freshly picked apples to bake with.. I'm feeling fall more than ever. I've been inspired by the "Things I Love about Fall" tumblr to create a a virtual checklist of things I love about the season & am looking forward to doing (everyone says to enjoy it while I can before I get overwhelmed with Wisconsin snowfall!)Photobucket
Photobucket
I'm dying to make some of those pumpkin whoopie pies; recipe here.
What do you love most about Fall/should I add to my checklist?

xoxo, lauren

9 comments:

LV said...

Pumpkin Whoopie Pies! My friend Rachel makes the best and they aren't too hard at all. I think I'll be making up a batch for my halloween party in fact.

Laura said...

Mmmm apple picking while drinking apple cider! That is the best. And horseback rides through beautiful mountain trails. And jumping in leaf piles! Can you tell fall is my favorite time of year :)

Sadie K said...

I love when I know winter is coming because I have an excuse to shop for boots and coats, they are my favourite things to buy :) xx

Sherin said...

Autumn is my favourite season. I love cosy sweaters and falling leaves.

Ashley @ Apparel Addiction said...

I can't wait to start layering--it's still too hot here! Corn mazes and the leaves changing colors are also my favorites :)

E said...

Yes, yes and yes! These are all of the things I'm excited to do this fall!!! Campfires and apple picking, especially :-)

Leeann @ Join the Gossip said...

Everything is so perfect about this post! I love fall SO much!

Lauren said...

i feel as though you got your list covered! i will be making playlists for the whole season because i love it so much!

Anonymous said...

cozy sweater, check! I will just include www.afterflats.com

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin