Sunday, September 4, 2011

September Moodboard

With Labor Day weekend and summer coming to an end and fall right around the corner, I'm ready to enjoy my first real Autumn. That means leaves changing colors, picking apples, and beginning to wear layers.

This is my moodboard for September of looks I'm loving this month; the start of football season, colorful cropped pants, cognac leather boots, gingham bows, and tortoiseshell accessories.


What are you looking forward to about September?

xoxo, lauren
Pin It!

10 comments:

401 said...

I'm getting excited for fall. Lots of big knits, I'm thinking this year.

the funky fashionista said...

I'm looking forward to layering my cozy little cardigans over my cute dresses! I love fall because you get to layer your clothes over each other a create trendy little looks! I love that gingham bow! It's adorable!

http://thefunkyfashionista.blogspot.com/

Nicole @ Giraffelegs said...

lovin' on some chunky sweater with leggings and riding boots. cute and comfy!

Midnight Cowgirl said...

Beautiful mood board! Love the gingham bow.

Sherin said...

I love this moodboard! I'm so excited to start wearing boots again!!

-dOnAh- said...

This is gonna be my first Autumn experience. So excited!

Shaisia said...

Loving The Biker boots trend for this season!! Legging+knitwear+Boots=Win!!

Allie Felix said...

i LOVE this collection! It gets me so excited for fall!

Lauren said...

i noticed when i was at starbucks today that they had sea salted caramel mocha frappichinos. i am so ready for fall food flavors!

Corporate Logo Design said...

Brilliant post! Thanks for sharing this great stuff.

Banner Design | Web Design Service