Saturday, October 15, 2011

All the Leaves are Brown

I spent the weekend in Milwaukee with my friend Jaclyn doing a little shopping downtown and some fall festivities. Here's my weekend in pictures!
The trees are starting to lose all their leaves!
A gorgeous gourd & bedazzled pumpkin display at Anthropologie
Feeling: stripes, chunky knits, cocoa bean brown & cotton candy pink
My tie-dye plates from Urban for my fall table setting
Feeling sparkly knits, bright tights, neon accessories & glitzy earrings
Hot Apple Cider from Apple Fest
Ghosty sugar cookies. CLASSIC.

What did you do this weekend?

xoxo, lauren
Pin It!

8 comments:

kaity said...

the title of this post has caused "California Dreamin'" to start playing in my head. it won't go away. I blame this all on you. ;]

on an unrelated note, I'm really loving colorful tights this season. in particular I really want a bright pink pair, but just haven't found the right one yet.

and Halloween cookies are awesome. :]

Sherin said...

I love the pictures of the Autumn leaves. They're my favourite bit about the season!

Marlee said...

Your pictures are so cute and classic! My weekend has been crazy busy, I was at my cousin's house then I had my school's homecoming dance. It was super fun though!

Allison said...

Love all these pictures, girl! Instagram pictures always look so amazing :) I love Anthropologie's decorations/store set up (probably more than I should - I'm there WAY too often!). And those cookies are so good - definitely perfect for setting the mood for fall :)
I spent my weekend writing lesson plans, eating the most amazing sushi, and surviving off of pumpkin spice lattes. Let's hope next weekend is more exciting?
Have a lovely week, my dear! xox

Blair said...

Ghost cookies are such a classic! I carved pumpkins, well mini pumpkins but still! http://thefirstapartment.blogspot.com/2011/10/halloween-mini-pumpkins.html

~Blair

Nicole @ Giraffelegs said...

ohhh love the sparkle sweater!!! Reminds me of the holidays =) Is it too early to listen to Christmas music??

Ashley @ Apparel Addiction said...

I love the sparkly sweater, anything sparkly is amazing in my book :) I did a little shopping myself and enjoyed a Starbucks seasonal drink!

Kimberlee said...

I'm eating those ghost sugar cookies as I write this hehe