Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Tricky Trends: Overalls

International retailer, Ellos.co.uk  presented me with the challenge of styling a look around womens jumpsuits. I selected the denim dungarees, because I've seen the look trending lately. I never thought overalls would make a comeback, but they actually can be quite chic when styled in the right way.
Ellos Style Challenge:Overalls
I love the idea of pairing them with heels & a striped sailor tee. These are some of the images that are convincing me to dig out my dungarees:
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Would you wear a pair of overalls?

xoxo, lauren
Pin It!

8 comments :

the funky fashionista said...

Overalls are so cute! I saw an adorable pair in the August issue of Seventeen! I really want to try this trend out but I'm scared that I will end up looking like a railroad conductor! Thanks for sharing and for following me on tumblr!

http://thefunkyfashionista.blogspot.com/

Shutterbug said...

maybe if I was 10 or younger I would wear overalls! ;)

i wouldn't be able to pull off that look.

Cassandra said...

i think overalls are one of those things that no matter how trendy it becomes, I'd never wear. I think it's way to hard to rock a pair of overalls without either looking like farmer joe who's lived in the woods for way too long or 300lbs.....not the most flaterring of looks. but really cute post!!!

Kristen said...

I adore overalls! I still have a pair I bought at a vintage shop about 15 years ago and have been breaking them out lately :)

Xoxo ☺ said...

I have always loved overalls! I can't seem to find any but girl yes I would wear it! xo

oliveyewjewels said...

I hate to admit it but I love overalls-I dunno if I could pull it off now but I used to rock them in college (at least I thought I did-ha!).
http://www.etsy.com/shop/OliveYewJewels

Nicole @ Giraffelegs said...

ohhh that's a tough one..I'm not sure if I could rock overalls!!! I am tempted now though...

Lucija said...

Just can't take my eyes off your blog. Love it!

XO,
Lucija
WLL