Thursday, November 24, 2011

Rocking the Ragg Wool

This lookbook from up-and-comers Cardigan is right up my alley. My move to Wisconsin has given me a new appreciation for the outdoors and made me love the look juxtaposing a rugged sportsman style w/ my dressed up girly girl looks. Take the look below, fairisle sweater & sequined shorts? I think yes!







One of the looks I've become especially keen to is the mix of a hiking inspired lace-up boot with a thick pair of socks (ragg wool are my favorite). Again a mix that's practical, cozy ,and chic.

Try this Trend: Lace up Boots & Socks

What's your favorite type of socks to heat up a winter outfit?

xoxo, lauren


Pin It!

10 comments :

Demmy said...

The sweaters look so cool and cosy.

Sherin said...

Amazing lookbook images. Love all of the pieces. I can see myself in everything here.

alicia said...

amazing lookbook!

Shortstories said...

Very pretty, love all the outfits.
I guess my favorites would be simple over-knees in fab color!

Bostonista said...

So cute! Especially the polka dot sweaters and glitter shorts! I'm weird- I can't sleep unless I'm wearing socks- my feet are always cold! So usually the thickest socks my shoes allow!
xo

becka said...

I love boots :) , very nice ideas tnx

Veronica Popoiacu said...

fabulous editorial photos!

Arianne said...

Awwwwww this photos are AMAZING!! I love that trend: boots + socks, It looks gorgeous!
Ohh! I want every single piece from the first picture: the dotted sweaters, the stripped grey socks, that pair of shorts, that pair of boots... So cute! xoxo

PetiteInHeels said...

I love the images that you put up. They are such an inspiration on how to rock your boots with socks! I'm from MN and its perfect for our colder temps now :)

Bianca said...

Woooow,I love this all. Like it is made for me. My style. Adorable!