Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Stylish Stocking Stuffers (Under $40!)

Besides the decorating, one of my favorite things about Christmas is the gift giving. I consider to be gift giving a sort of an art form. Gift cards may be an easy solution, but I take pride in selecting the perfect presents for each person on my list. I like it when each receiver can tell I've picked something special for them.

Below, I've compiled what would be the ultimate gifts for the La Petite Fashionista girl (I know a lot of my readers have similar taste) & chic friends. Everything is under $40.00, oh so cute, and stylish too!

Stylish Stocking Stuffers

 These are just a few of my favorite things.. Capri Blue candles, cute snail mail stationary, bright lipstick and cupcake goodness! Don't even get me started on the gift wrapping, I'll save that for another post ;)

Who on your list would you love to see a gift guide for?

xoxo, lauren

7 comments:

jhopes70 said...

Thank you very much for posting this article. Its a very useful article
Logo Design

Nicole @ Giraffelegs said...

Love the coral lipstick!! Lip products are my favorite beauty splurge lately.

giraffelegs.com

Chanel handbags online said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Veronica Popoiacu said...

love the sunglasses

Allison said...

I haven't seen your new blog design yet - I LOVE it, Lauren! And I love this post - cupcake mix is such a good idea :) Those sunglasses are also AMAZING. Excellent, excellent suggestions! xox

Nnenna said...

Ooo, I love the notecards and that iPhone case is really really cute! :)

star-crossed smile

ROCKD said...

I trusted you guys and you provided me with the best result. In the future will commence several of projects with you guys and I am sure that you will fulfill our all requirements. Cheap Logo Design have won our satisfaction level and further we will surely work with you.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin