Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Try this Trend: Bright Tights

One of the looks I've noticed trending lately are colorful tights. These hues brighten up a LBD  & the perfect excuse for me to keep wearing my favorite dresses and skirts into the winter. They add such an unexpected pop of color, and can actually be quite wearable.

TightsPlease let me try out one of my favorite tight colors, a pretty pink opaque tight to pair with an Urban Outfitter's woven dress from summer.
Denim Jacket: I heart Ronson
Heels: DSW

Lucky Mag has a great how-to on rocking the colorful tights trend:

Would you wear colorful tights, & What shade?

xoxo, lauren

16 comments:

StyleMeBAD said...

LOVEEEE this trend!!! Def so fun!! Love your sheer pink tights!

-DoNaH- said...

I actually have an orange one. Love this trend...

E said...

You're reminding me my tights selection needs some serious spicing up!

Sherin said...

I love pops of colours, especially with tights. Love your coloured ones.

Nicole @ Giraffelegs said...

I love the rust brown combo! This trend is so fun!

Sarah @ Shades of Sarah said...

I love this trend! I have olive green tights, teal tights, and maroon tights. I want a pair of red ones too. Thanks for the different ideas on wearing them :)

Kelly said...

The rust kinda reminds me of the color of an oompa loompa's skin lol but I LOVE THE PINK and all the other colors!

Must buy some. <3

Shutterbug said...

i like tights, but i don't know if i can pull off the bright colours!

LVR said...

i love them, they are definitely coming back!

el.vi. said...

I do love the trend but I don't think I can pull it off at work...haha

Marie said...

I've something like petroil tights, they're so bright and funny :D ! I don't think I can pull them off, because I don't know what wear them with (is that right?). I'll try grey, I guess.

xoxo from Italy :D

Kathy S said...

I love colorful tights!

-DoNaH- said...

I love colorful tights. Got a variety of colorful ones last week. Will have to look for items to match up with them though

Mich and Kris said...

Love colorful tights, thanks for the tips!

MK Style Diaries

Chanel handbags online said...

Many thanks!I really love your web site…chanel cambon

Download free software said...

awesome very nice color

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin