Saturday, December 3, 2011

Darling DIY Gifts

My next installment in Christmas-y goodness features DIY projects (ranging from super easy to somewhat tricky). These would make great handmade gifts for the holidays or a birthday, and can be super affordable to make too. In fact,  let's be real- you'll inevitably want to make a set for yourself too because they're so stinkin cute. 

Photobucket
Be sure to check out all of these stylish DIY projects (L-R).

Rhinestone Necklace via Adventure in Fashion- Leather Cell Phone Case via Swell Mayde- Coloful Custom Coasters via The Cottage Home- Leather Chevron Cuff via A Beautiful Mess- Bow Bracelet via Flax & Twin- Gameday Dress via Sweet Verbena - Etched Glasses via Martha Stewart- Elephant Bookends via (my fave!) Hello Boudreau -Hand Embroidered Notecards via Design*Sponge

I honestly want to make all of these! I'm constantly inspired by the creativity of fellow bloggers! Maybe a do-it-yourself weekend will be necessary when I'm home for the holidays with friends & family.

Which stylish DIY project is your favorite?

xoxo, lauren

10 comments:

Sherin said...

DIY gifts are always the most thoughtful! These are all great ideas.

Arianne said...

Aww!! Everything is so adorable! Love the ethcnic phone case! And moreover They're DIY gifts... so cute :) I'm following you!

Xoxo ☺ said...

Love the ideas thanks for sharing!! Xo

Kelly said...

I love this post! Thanks for putting my project in there dear dear friend! I really like that leather iphone case...I'm wondering where I could find a nice piece of scrap leather? I could always cut up a thrift store jacket!

Love you so much LAF!

Head to Toe Chic said...

These are great gift ideas! Thanks for the post. I'm a new follower :)

-Angela
http://headtotoechic.blogspot.com/

Janna said...

What do you use to make your collages? This is Janna by the way! Recently started my own blog...hehe

Veronica Popoiacu said...

wonderful ideas !

alicia said...

love these ideas!

chillairandperfume said...

All these DIYs are so cute. I may attempt some when I'm done with exams and free for a few weeks over Christmas break :)

www.chillairandperfume.blogspot.com

alfred said...

Bumper cases are also very good as they offer superb protection to antenna and buttons. The only major downside to these types of cases is they don't protect the screen as well as a leather case.

E_Cell

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin