Monday, December 5, 2011

Holiday Party Sparkle

I always love to get together for holiday parties, because as you can expect, I love any occasion to get all dressed up. This year, I'm feeling less of a traditional red and tartan, and more of the unexpected; flamingo pinks, bright oranges, and sparkles galore.These images offer inspiration for festive looks that will still look stylish all winter long.

Photobucket

This post was inspired by my recent shopping trip where I picked up some items much like the ones below.. I can't wait to have an excuse to debut each piece. I'm pretty in love with this color combo & the way the colors work together, these shades are definitely trending.

Pretty Party Outfits

What are you wearing to holiday parties this year?

xoxo, lauren

9 comments:

the funky fashionista said...

I love this! I'm definetly in need of some sparkly pieces for my wardrobe!

http://thefunkyfashionista.blogspot.com/

Arianne said...

I just love so much how you make your photos in every single post! Love glittery pieces, I think they are perfect specially now that Christmas is coming...
Much love from http://ariannesboot.blogspot.com/
-A, xoxo

Ashley @ Apparel Addiction said...

I love sparkly pieces! I think they work for daytime too as long as you pair them with something simple like dark denim jeans!

Dale said...

I love this post and I have my work holiday coming up this Friday which I still need to shop for. I really like that hot pink dress, it's so fun. thanks for sharing! The black one shoulder dress is really cool too. Following you now
xoDale
I'm a stylist with a fashion blog here in San Francisco if you have time to stop by :)
http://www.savvyspice.net/2011/12/reading-rainbow.html

Aline said...

pretty much dying over that pink dress!

Nicole @ Giraffelegs said...

I am for sure rocking the glitter this year. Cannot wait.

FreelyCourageous said...

Love this post Lauren! :)

Freelycourageous.blogspot.com

Women's Tee Shirts With Flirty Messages said...

Nice sparkle dresses .I also want some these kind of some party wear dresses

belts for jeans said...

Awesome & tremendous collection for girls...Mostly girls prefer these type of dresses when she going in a party or marriage ..So overall this is a complete party wear collection for girls.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin