Friday, December 16, 2011

Mad for Monograms

I don't know if it's because I'm missing the South, my dear friend "RAA", or every fashion blogger's latest bespoke necklaces, but I've been absolutely adoring all things monogrammed lately. I've got my cardigans & tervis tumbler, and I have a certain Moon and Lola necklace on my Christmas list this year.

Photobucket

I love a classic monogram backed with a super modern trellis or chevron pattern for pillows, platters & cosmetics cases. Blogger Blair Eadie can rock them like no one's business. The personalized touch is a nod to classic Americana (think 1950's monogrammed cashmere sweaters) and a modern day preppy look.

Mad for Monograms

I love that they're actually starting to trend lately, think of it as a new take on Carrie Bradshaw's nameplate necklace. Would you sport your monogram?

xoxo, LFP
Pin It!

9 comments :

the funky fashionista said...

I actually don't own anything monogrammed. I don't know why but I've never been one for monograms.

http://thefunkyfashionista.blogspot.com/

chillairandperfume said...

I absolutely love monograms! These are some super cute examples :)

www.chillairandperfume.blogspot.com

Mich and Kris said...

I love monograms! I grab anything that has a K on it :)

Kristina
MK Style Diaries

Nicole @ Giraffelegs said...

really really like the necklace.

Holiday Sayings Tee Shirts said...

Really nice monograms....I like a lot & necklace is also looking very pretty.

Anonymous said...

Who makes that terrific looking pearl choker/necklace in the shot with the trench?

my first name is rachel said...

aw! i just saw this!! love you & monograms
xo raa

leather wallets said...

All these monograms looking very pretty & unique you can try so many things with the help of these types of different things & accessories.

Adiva Graphics said...

nice post. Thanks for sharing.

Monogram necklaces