Monday, December 12, 2011

Cute Coats for Chilly Weather

One of the things I've found to be hardest about living somewhere cold is that all winter long you have to wear coats to cover up your cute outfits! This is why I've been on the hunt for the cutest coats & coordinating accessories, so my outer layer is just as chic as the clothes underneath!
Cute Coats for Chilly Weather
Look for wool and down with faux fur linings, insulation & hoods for added warmth. Pretty colors, feminine details, and stylish cold weather accessories make all the difference in adding some style when you're feeling winter drab. 

Some more cute coat inspiration:



What is your go-to winter coat?

xoxo, lauren
Pin It!

11 comments:

Sarah @ Shades of Sarah said...

I love my red peacoat! I want a bright toggle coat though..

Kelly said...

I love the leopard one! Hmm I'd have to say my black peacoat. It never gets old. Stay warm up there love!

http://helloboudreau.blogspot.com

Sherin said...

Yay, stylish and fun coats are my favourite part of the winter. I love colourful and printed one.

Tasha said...

I love the plaid cape by dorothy perkins! It looks nice and roomy, which would be good for my ever expanding pregnant belly! lol

Mary said...

Wow great photos!
I love those second photo a lot and NY city style with cab!

http://acupofmary.blogspot.com/

Nicole @ Giraffelegs said...

My vote is for the cape, I have been wanting one forever.

Lauren said...

i forgot my coat in charleston - hopefully it will get cold enough in atlanta for me to NEED to buy one - all of these are cute options

chillairandperfume said...

Ooh, that leopard print coat is gorgeous! I also really love the plaid cape, but I'm too scared to try the cape trend myself.. Maybe next year!

www.chillairandperfume.blogspot.com

Ladies Funny Holiday Tee Shirts said...

WOW....its so nice,I really like the funny & stylish coat's for winter's.

David Hudson said...

I have been always looking for such a nice blog. Thanks for sharing this information and do post frequently so that we can keep ourselves updated.

denim jeans manufacturers

brown leather wallets said...

Really awesome collections of coats for winter season...I like your entire collection of clothes you are sharing.