Thursday, December 8, 2011

Pretty Packaging

As I've said before, sometimes the present's packaging is as important as the gift itself. I'm all about presentation & special touches. It doesn't even matter if it's a fancy present or home baked cookies, the way you wrap it makes all the difference! These are some of my favorite DIY gift wrap ideas:

Photobucket

I love the look of brown craft paper all tied up w/ colorful string, patterned grosgrain ribbon or lace to add a little something extra. How about the confetti dipped double sided tape and stylish tags (how cute are the covered button christmas trees & incredibly chic chevron)? I can't wait to try these out on my own gifts to give each it's own unique look!

I've also found a great set of stylish printable tags that you can print & use on your own gifts!

If you don't want to go to the DIY route, check out these already made stylish gift tags, bags, and wrapping paper. I love the use of colorful baker's twine, colorful confetti & putting a hairbow on a gift that can be worn as an accessory later!
Pretty Packaging Essentials
How do you make your gift wrap gorgeous?

xoxo, lauren

5 comments:

the funky fashionista said...

I love pretty packaging especially if its sparkly. For my secret Santa I decided to wrap mine in the coolest package ever! It sparkles and has white faux fur pom-poms!

http://thefunkyfashionista.blogspot.com/

Monica said...

Hi! Thanks for the mention in your post.

Tee Shirts With Flirty Messages said...

Yes i totally agree with you that presentation of any thing is most important like if we make a very tasty food but presentation is week so when we serve our dish so no one wants to eat it.same like as gift if packaging of gift is not good so the impact of the gift is very low.

leather belts said...

Packaging & presentation plays a very important role when we want to give some gift to another person .

Muhammad Atif said...

The coloring for these gifts is mind blowing.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin