Wednesday, December 28, 2011

A Toast to 2012

I can't believe it's almost the new year already! So much has happened in my life in the past 12 months; I've graduated from college, settled into life in Wisconsin, and got my dream job in the fashion industry. I have so much to celebrate in life.. I can hardly wait to see where 2012 takes me! So here's a toast to the New Year!

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

I am sadly still on the hunt for the perfect New Year's Eve dress to wear out this weekend. I'm thinking either something sparkly or basic with dressed up statement heels and jewels (I need an excuse to buy leopard wedges!). I'll be sure to let you know what I end up with!

Cheers to the New Year

What will you be doing to ring in the new year? And more importantly.. what will you be wearing?

xoxo, Lauren
Pin It!

11 comments :

the funky fashionista said...

I'll definetly be wearing something super sparkly! Since I'll just be with the family and watching the ball drop on tv, I think I'll just go with something low-key like a sparkly headband! Love the idea of wearing leopard heels, Lauren!

http://thefunkyfashionista.blogspot.com/

Samantha Elisabeth said...

I'll be at my house, probably in the flannel PJs I've had. They have polar bears on them. And I'll also probably me curled up in bed watching the ball drop on tv--Oh my gosh my life is sad!

I love these outfit choices. I say go with something simply and some cool heels--I feel like everyone (rightfully though...) will be in sequins!

And congrats on all that has happened in 2011!

Silkybow said...

I love the collage!
I can't believe 2012 is reaching so soon..

Sherin said...

I'm so excited for the New Year as well. Love the NYE outfit! Gorgeous.

Nicole @ Giraffelegs said...

ohhh really love the dress on the left!!

Is there any way you can kind of describe your job? I understand if you don't want to because of security reasons. But do you have any tips/advice?

Thanks and have a great new year girl!!

Veronica Popoiacu said...

great sets dear !

Lauren said...

cheers! i wish you a happy and healthy 2012!
I agree 2011 was an awesome year - loved it!

Kelly said...

It was so good to catch up with you over coffee but too short a time! I miss you already! I think i'm going to wear leopard pants and baller Sam Edelman heels with studs. BUT how do I dress up the pants when I'll be surrounded by girls in fancy dresses? HELP!

Hope you have a good New Year!

Genuinely,
Kelly
http://helloboudreau.blogspot.com

ThaĆ­s said...

I have to admit, it was very hard to find a fashion blog where I could find a more realistic fashion. Of course, bringing up the art, but something more ''usable'', cuz lately it seems all blogs just follow this trend with spikes, vintage and rock. It's good to finally see something different but simple and beautiful.
Hugsss from Rio - Brazil :)

Caity Dancer said...

Happy New Year! I'm very excited too. :)

Best wishes,
C
http://bright-and-cheery.blogspot.com/

Gaby de Modacapital said...

great post, happy new year!