Thursday, January 5, 2012

French Femininity meets Wild West

I recently stumbled upon French clothing line, April May designed by former Paul & Joe designer, Diane Goldstein.. I love that it's a combination of my favorite aesthetics; French femininity paired with a western touch; I love those cowboy boots (so me!).  I love when international lines use American heritage for inspiration in their designs.

I got tons of coffee table books (fashion, design, decor, etc.) to add to my collection for Christmas (literally, I had to take them home in another suitcase!). This one is one of my favorites:

I love that my style has evolved to be something all my own as I've gotten older. My wardrobe takes inspiration from all the places, people, and trends that inspire me!

xoxo, lauren


Demmy said...

I love the clothes and you are right they have a western touch in them.

Cassandra said...

great post!!! i loooove this line, gorgeous!

Nicole @ Giraffelegs said...

Stripes and leather??
uhh yes please.

Sherin said...

Looks like a great brand. You're right: it is French Chic + Wild West. The two work so well together.

the funky fashionista said...

I also thinks its cool how they were inspired by the Wild West. The cowboy boots are a cute touch! I find it weird that I'm a southern girl yet I don't even own a pair of cowboy boots. I think I have to fix that!!!!

Solène said...

April May is here :
Free shipping !

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin