Saturday, January 14, 2012

Inspired Interiors

With my one year anniversary of moving to Wisconsin and starting my job, I'm feeling the need to refresh the decor in my bachelorette pad. All the snow & chilly weather makes me want to brighten up my living room. So I've been on the hunt for some bright prints, and colors to give things a new feel, as well as a new way to arrange my furniture. 
Lauren's Living Room Makeover

I'm loving Jonathan Adler's Happy Chic Colors book; it's full of bright, colorful and inspiring interiors!









What's your favorite way to give your home a quick makeover?

xoxo, lauren

9 comments:

jules said...

re-arranging the furniture and/or new throw pillow covers for the living room or bedroom always seems to refresh a room!

loving that blue and white polka dot pillow

julesinflats.blogspot.com

Caity said...

I can't wait to see the final product! Good luck, it'll be fun.

The pictures from Happy Chic Colors are fantastic! I love the bright splashes of color. :)

Mimi said...

i love all the colors! my mom always likes to get new throw pillows to change up the look of our living room. :)

<3, Mimi
http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/

Diane said...

looking at this makes me realize all the decorating i need to do in my own house...*sigh*

p.s. i hope you are able to join my red carpet "hangout" today. email me for details if you need them!!!

Carly {a simple affair} said...

So glad I just found your blog-I haven't been able to find someone else in Wisconsin!! And I absolutely love the brights. I have been searching for some gold lamps and these are beautiful!

xoxo

Kelly said...

That Chevron couch is wild! and I kind of love it. and by kind of, I mean 100% Can't wait for you to post pics of the finished makeover!

Miss you LPF!

Genuinely,
Kelly
http://helloboudreau.blogspot.com

Heather said...

These are all so great!

Nicole @ Giraffelegs said...

You always pick such a great color scheme. I need pops of bright during midwest winters...SADD

Splendid Little Thrills said...

I am lusting over that light grey velvet couch. Your blog is adorable!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin