Tuesday, January 10, 2012

L.P.F.'s Fave Finds

Between Christmas and my latest thrifting adventures, I've accumulated some fun new finds lately. Whether it's coffee table books to add into my collection or a J. Crew-esque statement necklace that I scored for a dollar, I've had no shortage of chic treasures lately.

I absolutely LOVE the below quote from my Lilly Pulitzer coffee table book; so perfect for me!
Below are a few of my latest finds. I definitely need to get back into my thrifting; it's the best source of inspiration and home decor on the cheap!


Festive Kate Spade Coasters; perfect for entertaining!

A peachy keen statement necklace for only $1!

Thrifted gold rimmed china for festive occasions; it's just asking for a dinner party to be thrown!

A vintage Guide to Paris thrifting find , pretty earrings & Jonathan Adler's Happy Chic Colors book

My monogrammed cardigan that I can't get enough of

Seriously loving this chevron storage bin from Target which is helping me get organized!

Thrifted teal vase, Capri Blue Candle & Antler from the boyfriend's house in the country

Do you ever go thrifting? If so, what's the best thing you've ever scored?

xoxo, lauren
Pin It!

5 comments:

the funky fashionista said...

I love your peachy statement necklace! It's so perfect for spring!Those Kate Spade coasters were so cute and perfect for when you have company over! This makes me want to "treasure hunt" for some cute finds! Thanks for sharing!

http://thefunkyfashionista.blogspot.com/

chillairandperfume said...

Great finds! I adore the fun statement necklace :)

xo,
Hannah
www.chillairandperfume.blogspot.com

Nicole @ Giraffelegs said...

YAY FOR THRIFTING!

Van said...

No shortage indeed, lovely finds, each one!

dreaming en francais said...

Great finds! Love your necklace and coasters xo

http://dreamingenfrancais.blogspot.com/