Friday, January 27, 2012

Pretty, Pretty Print-cess

I stumbled upon Australian clothing line, Gorman and am seriously obsessed with all the print and pattern and color in the line. I'd say almost every single day i'm wearing something printed; it's sort of my thing. Even our print designer at my company has noticed, always commenting on what my print of the day is. I'm also seriously digging those strappy sandals with socks.



I've also compiled what I think will be trends in print & pattern for Spring '12! It's a nice step away from the traditional floral prints; a bit more futuristic, scientific, and mathematical looking.

Spring Print Trends


Which spring 12 print trend is your favorite? I'm partial to chevron, but I'm liking the geometric prints too!


xoxo, lauren

7 comments:

veronicaa said...

Very inspirational post!
Check out new my mermaid post !

XO Veronica
My Passion for Fashion Blog
fashi0npassi0n.blogspot.com

lisa said...

The sight of these prints is very happiness-inducing! I feel more cheerful just looking at them.

the funky fashionista said...

I love me some prints! They definetly make your outfit a whole lot more interesting! I really like all of the colorful prints that the brand Gorman is using. It's very cheerful and fun! As for my favorite Spring 12 print trend, I would have to say it would be stripes! I love color bright stripes!

http://thefunkyfashionista.blogspot.com/

.Candy. said...

excited for spring! im loving the prints and the color blocking..and the colored socks are back again! ;)



IntoxicatedChameleon

Anna said...

The first thing I thought looking at this collection was "that reminds a lot of Diane von Furstenberg". And then I scrolled down and saw a dress which is exact! copy of the one from DVF I own. Don't know really...

Nicole @ Giraffelegs said...

Really loving how much orange is appearing in the collection. What better way to brighten up midwest gloom than with bright color!

el.vi. said...

Love love all the prints and colors...so bright...can't wait for spring!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin