For Christmas this year, I was incredibly surprised/excited to get an iPad from my awesome parents (thanks mom & dad!). Knowing how terrible I am with breaking technology, I've been on the hunt for a stylish case; something sturdy with a little bit of personality.
These are some of my favorite iPad case finds-- I'm leaning towards the folio case to be able to prop it up to watch movies while traveling or laying in bed. Also, whenever I make it to fashion week, it'd be the perfect runway show companion to blog on the go!
I also wanted to share some of my favorite apps for the iphone/ipad:
- Cool Hunter: Vsuals of the newest fashion, interior, design, and lifestyle trends
- Style.com: Runway coverage from all the fashion shows
- ASOS Mag: U.K. retailer ASOS, puts out a totally inspiring digital fashion mag
- Pinterest: My latest addiction!
- Fab.com: An app for my new fave sample sale site!
- Netflix: I love finding new t.v. series for follo & it's perfect while traveling
- Recipe Grazer: Tons of foodie inspiration
- Scramble: I'm a total scrabble nerd and love challenging my friends
- Instagram: Makes all your pictures look cuter
I'm also adoring these monogrammed ipad cases from etsy shop, Stuck on Charming; too cute! Obviously as a blogger, I think fashion & technology are perfect pairs.
What's your favorite app? I'm always looking for more to add!