Wednesday, February 29, 2012

How could you not have a great day when you're wearing fuchsia pants?

Here at LPF, I like to practice what I preach! After lots of lusting over colorful pants I finally broke down and got a pair from J. Crew (well, two but more on that later). My mom was visiting in Wisconsin and we went shopping for early birthday gifts (I will be 23 in a couple weeks & LPF will be turning 5!!).


I paired my fuchsia pants with a champagne colored sparkly sweater, but I can't wait to wear them all spring  paired back to colorful tanks and cuffed with sandals.I'm also rocking a new shade of coral lipstick from Sephora, in "Coral Coquette". 


I picked up a cute pink, rosette clutch from Target. I've been using it to keep the essentials in for my daily purse changing & wear it on its own when going out.

What's your latest lust this week?

xoxo, lauren
Pin It!

10 comments:

chillairandperfume said...

I am having a moment with coral lipstick right now. Ugh, I love it so much. That Sephora shade looks gorgeous.

I'm glad you finally broke down and bought some colored pants. I've acquired a couple pairs, but I need more!

xo,
Hannah
www.chillairandperfume.blogspot.com

Mugdha said...

Crap, now I want all of those clutches. I've been obsessed with anything with pleats lately...as I posted about on Monday, haha.

lisa said...

One can't help but be happy wearing bright colours!

Laura [Beauty & the Beard] said...

Well my latest lust is ALL YOUR FAULT! I've been seeing kelly green chinos/denim everywhere lately and I'm on the hunt for the perfect pair!

Sherin said...

LOVE the colour of those trousers. They look amazing. And the lipstick looks like it's such a pretty colour.

Ashley @ Apparel Addiction said...

I love the pants, they're such a pretty color!

The pinstriped bow clutch is my favorite. I'm really loving all things nautical inspired!

Leia said...

You look absolutely gorgeous, Lauren!

the funky fashionista said...

Lauren, you look fabulous! I love how your rocked your pink pants! So fun and chic! Oh and I'm loving coral lipstick. You should really think about featuring your daily outfits on your blog. You have a really great sense of style!

http://thefunkyfashionista.blogspot.com/

Nicole @ Giraffelegs said...

Agree. You can't not have a great day in those pants. Love em.

tiffany jewellery said...

Its like you read my mind! You appear to know so much about this, like you wrote the book in it or something. I think that you could do with some pics to drive the message home a little bit, but other than that, this is great blog. A great read. I will certainly be back.