Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Loving this Line: Annechovie

Happy Valentine's Day everyone, hope you a fabulous day.While scouring etsy for home decor this week I stumbled upon, Annechovie, an etsy shop by Anne Harwell. Her illustrations and painting range from iconic furniture to stylish living rooms to decorative matchboxes. I love her colorful style and will definitely be buying a print for my own home! 

These are a few of my favorites prints from Annechovie (all the prints are an affordable, $30!!)

 Photobucket
green ikat chair print // palm beach chair print

Photobucket
Courtney's Favorite Things
Photobucket

Photobucket

Anne also has a fantastic blog as well which she gives sneak previews of new prints and talks about her favorite design trends (and she's a fellow FL girl? love it!).

Which is your favorite print?

xoxo, lauren

8 comments:

Patty [PRETTYGROUNDED] said...

OMG! I must have the pink espresso maker -print! I love prints - I always post a new print on my blog every Friday. Thanks so much for sharing and happy Valentine's Day!
Patty

Despina T. said...

beautiful illustrations!really lovely :)

the funky fashionista said...

I love her work!All of the images are so visually appealing and the colors are just gorgeous! I'm so glad that you shared this with us! Happy Valentine's Day!

http://thefunkyfashionista.blogpspot.com/

Mugdha said...

Aww, those matchboxes are too clever! I would love to have some of those!

rachelamy said...

wowowow. love!
xx

annechovie said...

Thank you SO very much for your very kind post. You made my day! I will post a link soon on my blog.

Daynah said...

thank you so much !
i posted a link to your blog in my :)
petite

navy and orange said...

omg, these are amazing! love your blog too!

xoxo navy & orange

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin