Tomorrow I'm jetting off to Florida for a long weekend of warm weather & fun in the sun. With the dreariness we've had the past couple of weeks, I can't wait for a little escape! When it comes to traveling, comfort rules, but style prevails. I'm always that girl in the security line that takes 5 minutes to take off all her bracelets (sorry!).
Some of my favorite travel tips are:
- Bringing a scarf because planes always get so chilly.
- Packing a spare pair of clothes and some make-up in your carry on in case a checked bag gets lost (this happened to me in Milan while studying abroad!)
- Bring your own snacks, planes rarely give out more than peanuts during flights these days.
- A brightly colored suitcase or luggage tag makes it easy to spot on the conveyor belt.
- Invest in an IPAD or kindle (i'm a proud new owner). It's the perfect travel accessory. It's so nice not to have to lug around 10 pounds of fashion magazines!
Kate Spade has a pinterest (yay!) & their travel colorfully board is full of great wanderlust inspiration:
Bon Voyage! Where would you like to take your next trip to?