Thursday, February 16, 2012

Spring Style Guide: Dresses & Jackets

Today's sunshine has me tempted to break out my spring sundresses. It's certainly not warm enough to bare my shoulders, but I love the idea of layering jackets & cardigans over floaty dresses. It's perfect when you just can't wait to break out your spring wardrobe but it's a bit too chilly!
Spring Style Guide: Dresses & Jackets
I also have some blogger inspiration to see how they transition their  wardrobe to incorporate spring dresses with layered on jackets. It's one of my favorite looks right now.






What's your favorite way to start transitioning into your spring-y clothes when it's not quite warm enough yet?

xoxo, lauren

12 comments:

the funky fashionista said...

I can't wait to start bringing out my spring dresses, so I can start layering them under cool jackets like you did! Love this! You should do more spring style guides!

http://thefunkyfashionista.blogspot.com/

Ashley @ Apparel Addiction said...

I'm so ready to start wearing dresses again too! I love the layering look of jackets over dresses because it's cute and keeps you warm.

Lauren said...

dresses + cardigans/jackets are my uniform! i am looking foward to no tights

Cloth Diapers said...

This is give a good guides to make it nice cloths. I like to get a good collection. I like your green colour jacket. You are looking pretty in every cloths.

Laurice Anderson said...

Hi! You did pick a very gorgeous collections. I can't wait for the spring season to wear my fav dress and jacket.

Laurice xoxo
http://www.fashionfitout.com/

chillairandperfume said...

This post definitely has me wanting to buy more jackets. What a fabulous way to start transitioning into spring!

xo,
Hannah
www.chillairandperfume.blogspot.com

el.vi. said...

Wow great inspiration I may copy one of these looks soon since the weather is looking better!

Nicole @ Giraffelegs said...

Adore the mint and camel combo. I so wish I could throw on a dress right now without tights, but it's still way too cold. It would also require that I shave my winter fur (legs) and who knows how long that could take?!

Petite said...

Lovely :)

Daynah said...

what a beautyful ladies :)
petite

large plastic container said...

Those all cloths is very Stylish. I like the layering look of jackets over dresses as well as this yellow purse is amazing. You are looking pretty in every cloths.

Katherine Steven said...

Such a nice outfits of spring!looking awesome in that outfit! Its looking amazing to wear fashionable and stylish
apparel with colorful hand acessories and carry stylish handbag during winter season!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin