Sunday, March 25, 2012

Aqua & Arm Candy

Sometimes all it takes is a snapshot to inspire a look. I was instantly drawn to this image with its mint sweater, fuchsia cross body bag, and piled on bracelets. This look is full of spring color, and delightfully uncomplicated. The ettika bracelets really make the look!

Aqua & Arm Candy

I'm also all about the white pants for spring. White skinny jeans can be intimidating, but I have a pair of white cuffed chinos that are much more wearable!

What's your favorite shade for Spring?


xoxo, lauren

8 comments:

the funky fashionista said...

I love, love, love this look! So spring time! I need this look in my life! Thank so much for the lovely inspiration!

http://thefunkyfashionista.blogspot.com/

sepatuholic said...

Lovely spring colors! Great arm-candy, stud and pastel color... ahahah! Fantastic.
http://sepatuholig.blogspot.com/

Sherin said...

I'm definitely rocking some arm candy today! I love the look of it.

Nicole @ Giraffelegs said...

Love the spiky bracelets.

Sarah Ennis said...

Love the color combo! So you doll!!

Too Much Soul said...

love love love that pink rebecca minkoff bag! and love your blog, by the way! will start following you now :) please stop by our new online jewelry shop where everything is under $20... we have styles that i think you'd like ;) Too Much Soul.com

Flavia Flanders said...

Beautiful choices :)
www.flaviaflanders.com

jessica said...

luv the colors!

http://nomeeparafracos.wordpress.com/

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin