Monday, March 19, 2012

Interior Decor Love: Chandelier Surf Shack

As promised, today's post features one of the coolest surf shacks I've ever seen. The Chandelier Surf Shack is a cozy, chic Montauk getaway for the employees of Chandelier Creative. I absolutely love the vintage surf look, the aztec & ikat prints definitely give it a lived in feel and I love the personal touches like the monogrammed pillows and backyard movie theater and guest tepees.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
all photos via CSS

As much as I love the clean, polished Hollywood Regent decorating style, there is a part of me that would feel equally at home in a colorful laidback beach house filled with vintage treasures.

get the look: surf shack chic

Where would your dream beach house be? (Mine would be on Oahu's North Shore!)

xoxo, Lauren

6 comments:

Real Girl Glam said...

What a great place! I would definitely love to stay there!

Alexa said...

Oh my goodness, such a magical little "shack!"

Mary Kate said...

That ping pong table is so cute!
My family goes to Harker's Island right at the bottom point of North Carolina every year. It's such a wonderful family retreat for us - my nephew is even named Harker!

Mugdha said...

How cool! I especially love the teepees and the ornaments on the trees!

Mugdha
Ask us a question for our vlog!

Lauren said...

i love this - especially the teepees! how fun to go camping in one!

Stefanie Grace said...

LOVE this! And the lanterns remind me of Morocco! :)

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin