Friday, March 2, 2012

Latest Lust: Beautiful Bikinis

Okay, so maybe there's still snow on the ground, but that doesn't stop me from trying to find the perfect swimsuit for when it's finally warm enough. There's something about super feminine bandeau styles that has been catching my eyes. I love the classic ruffles, seersuckers, ginghams, polka dots, florals, and bows.

You can wear them paired as a matching set for a classic, super girly look.


This is the editorial shot that has sparked my love of girly bikinis; so inspiring!


I personally prefer a new spin on the classics by mixing and matching.


You can find links to all the bathing suits from anthropologie, J. Crew, Zimmerman, and H&M by clicking on the images!

Are you a fan of classic pairings or do you like to mix it up?

xoxo, lauren
Pin It!

10 comments :

Patty [PRETTYGROUNDED] said...

The seersucker bow-top is so CUTE!!!


Patty @ PrettyGrounded.com

Laura [Beauty & the Beard] said...

absolutely love mixing and matching! mismatched is the way to go!

Tori said...

So adorable! I want one of each please! I love the mix matched looks, totally what I rock in the summer :)

www.mythriftychic.com

Nicole @ Giraffelegs said...

Stop it!! These remind me of the 50's and girlfriend let me tell you if I could dress like that all the time on campus I would.

Navy Blue Stripes said...

where is that editorial shot from? That bikini is probably WAY out of my price range, but it's gorgeous and I want it :)

Jennie said...

Ditto Navy Blue Stripes, I, too have a need to know... I saw it on Pinterest and I think it should be against the rules to Pin something that can't be had. :)

tiffany jewellery said...

Its like you read my mind! You appear to know so much about this, like you wrote the book in it or something. I think that you could do with some pics to drive the message home a little bit, but other than that, this is great blog. A great read. I will certainly be back.

Anonymous said...

hey can you tell me where you found that editorial shot of the blue ruffle bikini! i've seen it but i can't find where to buy it! thank youu :)

Anonymous said...

Where is the blue ruffle bandeau bikini from??

Acne Treatment said...

These bikinis are so cute! It's so fun to mix and match.