Saturday, March 3, 2012

March Inspiration Board

My March inspiration board looks pretty bright and colorful and optimistic, just as I'm feeling right now. Let me share a few of the things that are catching my eye this month!


These are some of my latest inspirations:


{1.} Embroidered shorts that are absolutely amazing 
{2.}  Mackenzie of Design Darling has opened up a new boutique, loving these "favorite things" pencil
{3.} This bun with a braid up the back is beyond beautiful
{4.} Lilly Pulitzer's artists at work on a "Lilly Loves Key West" print
{5.} Lightweight sweaters and collar accessory are so perfect for Spring 
{6.} Kelly's latest post on Turksish Towels has me ready for a spring break vacay 
{7.} Organizing jewelry in vintage bowls and plates
{8.} Pink peonies; my favorite flowers for spring, all wrapped in paper!


What is inspiring you this month?


xoxo, lauren
Pin It!

7 comments :

the funky fashionista said...

I love your inspiration board! How do you create these? I'm think of doing some of these for my blog.

Oh and those embroidered shorts are so cute! They kind of remind me of surfer board shorts.

http://thefunkyfashionista.blogspot.com/

Shutterbug said...

fun inspirational board. i'm loving the fun pastel colours.

Midnight Cowgirl said...

Those shorts are amazing!

Kelly said...

I LOVE THE TEA CUP AND SAUCER ORGANIZING! How cute to open a drawer to a bunch of eclectic cups and plates. Done & done. Hope your weekend was awesome! Love you!

Mugdha said...

Dang, i'm in love with that braided topknot. that's my march inspiration! Casual always!

tiffany jewellery said...

Thank you for the good writeup. It in fact was a amusement account it. Look advanced to far added agreeable from you! By the way, how could we communicate?

cheap rayban sunglasses said...

Wow, love all the pictures!