Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Spring Snapshots

Springtime in the Midwest is wonderful when instead of melting snow I have tulips & peonies growing in my front yard. The uncharacteristically warm March has already let me break out my vintage levi shorts & sundresses. I also felt the urge to add some color to my bedroom & updated it with new coral sheets & printed pillows.

// wearing a Canvas shirt, vintage Levi's picked up while studying abroad// My cowboy boot collection has replaced coats// picked up my favorite Capri Blue candle from Anthro in a new scent// an outfit in my closet for Spring//

I also have been apartment hunting for a new apartment with a girlfriend. Fingers crossed, we found a place we're in love with! Summer in the "big" city, of Madison; can't wait!

xoxo, lauren


Despina T. said...

i love it when spring comes and flowers are growing more and more.hope u find the best appartment.nice pics :)

chillairandperfume said...

You have some cuuute cowboy boots. Makes me want a pair :)


the funky fashionista said...

I love your turquoise pair of cowboy boots! Those are too cute! I also really like the outfit that you styled together!


Sherin said...

Loving these spring snapshots. I'm so happy it's warmer now. The Levi shorts look so great on you.

Mugdha said...

Love your boots, girl!

Nicole @ Giraffelegs said...

Light denim screams spring!! Love!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin