Saturday, March 31, 2012

Try this Trend: Hi - Low Hem Dresses

One of  my favorite trends I've seen for Spring is the hi-low hem dress. It's a perfect day to night dress, and slipping it on just makes you want to take a little twirl. I absolutely love the color and styling of these which all look like they have an airy lightweight chiffon construction.
Try this Trend: Hi Low Hems
Click the corresponding # to see the dresses" (1), (2), (3), (4), (5)

I've done so much closet cleaning lately, that I feel like I may want to a bit of shopping this weekend to refill it with some summer staples (and knock on wood, will have a walk in closet in our new apartment, eeek!)

Hope you are having a wonderful weekend!

xoxo, lauren
Pin It!

7 comments:

Lindsay said...

I love this look! Definitely planning on picking up one for summer!

the funky fashionista said...

I love this trend! I definetly need to get one for the summer! Perfect for hitting up some summer parties. I really love the Lulu's and Tobi one! I'm loving coral and turqouise for the summertime!

http://thefunkyfashionista.blogspot.com/

Nicole @ Giraffelegs said...

I have a hi-low skirt from TopShop that I adore. Great trend.

Kat Tanita said...

I need that coral colored dress from Lulus its adorable!

xo
kat
www.withlovefromkat.com

chillairandperfume said...

I'm slowly coming around to this hi-lo trend. I love that green Tobi dress!

xo,
Hannah
www.chillairandperfume.blogspot.com

Midnight Cowgirl said...

Love this look!

Caitlin C. said...

Your blog is TOO cute. I love these dresses - my friends and I call them "mullet dresses" hehe :)