Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Try this Trend: Sherbet Shades

I am so drawn to this editorial from Grazia Germany's March issue. I love the new take on pastels, more of a sherbet shade, perfectly style for spring with lightweight sweaters, oxford shirts, watercolor florals and statement necklaces.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Amazing right? I would wear every single look! Below, is my take on how to wear the look for yourself. I'm definitely on the hunt for a mint skirt and ruffled top for spring!

Try this Trend: Sherbet Shades
What's your favorite look from the editorial?

xoxo, lauren
Pin It!

7 comments :

the funky fashionista said...

I love these pretty sherbet shades for spring, especially the creamsicle shades. So perfect for this season. My favorite look would have to be the one with the mint colored motorcycle jacket paired with the flouncy watercolor skirt.

http://thefunkyfashionista.blogspot.com/

Sherin said...

Absolutely loving sherbet shades! These are such beautiful colours.

Real Girl Glam said...

Loving everything sherbet/pastel/mint colored right now! So fun and makes everything feel like spring!

Sarah said...

Those outfits are amazing! I love these colous :)

chillairandperfume said...

I am in love with, like, everything about this post! The outfits you created are all so fabulous. I need that mint skirt in my life..


xo,
Hannah
www.chillairandperfume.blogspot.com

Laura [Beauty & the Beard] said...

i love the last look from the editorial- and the first look you created- so perfect and pastel!

mehidi hasan said...

Yes this blog are really good for us and your post is very good.We can know from this blog what is fashion it can be women/men.Human are looking beautiful in cloths such asWomen's Blouses,Women's T-Shirts, Totes
, Women's Skirts, Women's Tank Tops & Camisoles, Women's Pants, Women's Capes & Ponchos,Women's Vests, Women's Dresses, Women's Shoes,Original Hand bags & Totes. We know women's is a role model of beautiful.That is why our main concern are women's.