Monday, March 5, 2012

Vogue Paris' Spring Sweaters + Swedish Hasbeens

This Vogue Paris editorial, En Canale, is the perfect nod to the 90's. With the shoot's lightweight and ribbed sweaters,  swedish hasbeen sandals, colored denim, delicate hoop earrings & light wash denim it is sophisticated bohemian perfection. The whole editorial, is exactly what I'm wanting to wear at the moment.






If you want to get this effortless but feminine look yourself; here are some of the key pieces:


I'm loving it all, especially the swedish hasbeen sandals. There's something that's just so right about them paired with a sundress!

xoxo, lauren

Pin It!

9 comments:

Lovers, Saints & Sailors said...

Yes! 90's! Bring it! :)

chillairandperfume said...

Ooh, I LOVE this. So effortless & chic. I love the idea of pairing a slouchy sweater with some cut-off shorts :)

xo,
Hannah
www.chillairandperfume.blogspot.com

Sarah @ Shades of Sarah said...

I love this! And the hoop earrings - #throwback. Also, that model is gorgeous and looks like Alexis Bledel.

Sherin said...

I'm not a massive fan of Swedish Hasbeens, but I'm loving the rest of the looks!

Alexa said...

Oh such a great look! All of them!

tiffany jewellery said...

This is a really good read for me, Must admit that you are one of the best bloggers I ever saw.Thanks for posting this informative article.

Stefanie Grace said...

I'm really into slouchy sweaters, I cannot get enough of them! :)

cheap rayban sunglasses said...

Love her hat, very special!

Fashion Apparel T Shirt OR Tees said...

yeah hats collection are really good in this post thanks for sharing that!