Monday, April 9, 2012

April Inspiration Board

So many things to be excited about this month; the unseasonably warm weather has me excited for all things summer and I found out over the weekend that I will indeed have a new bachelorette pad & roomie in June in the "big city" of Madison. I am so excited to start decorating and entertaining in our new place (the pool is a nice perk as well! I'm envisioning many lazy saturdays by the pool).

These are a few of the things inspiring me this month:

Photobucket
1. pastel layering // 2. DIY lipstick art //  3. "I Brake for Yard Sales" book // 4. champagne + lemon sorbet + mint cocktails for summertime// 5. craft paper placemats & dinner parties// 6. blue eyelet dress  from spool 72// 7. mix & matched china // 8. sheer lilac shirtdresses// 9. jewelry wall art

What's inspiring you this month?

xoxo, lauren

Pin It!

10 comments:

Despina T. said...

oh so many lovely inspirations.i adore that blue dress.

Janey Moore said...

I love that dress from spool!

http://fiveminutefashions.blogspot.com/

Tobe | Because It's Awesome said...

Lauren, thanks for including our little soiree! Hope we get to see what you do! oxox

Lindsey Anne | pinklet and c said...

Love that jewelry wall art! Such a great idea!

Shutterbug said...

I love all the colourful things that is spring!

DNA (designers+artists) said...

Great inspirations, getting me more into the mood for spring and spring cleaning!

http://www.designers-artists.com

Bonnie said...

I love inspiration boards. They are great for collecting ideas, and they just make me happy.

http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
Twitter: @GlamKitten88

Katherine Krieg said...

wow! love all these items! esp that blue dress. havent heard of that company before. cant wait to pour through their collection.

Mugdha said...

books, cocktails, and dresses are good inspirations for every month! Your choices are april-perfect!

chillairandperfume said...

Love this board, especially the layered, pastel look. I need to get more pastel in my wardrobe asap!

xo,
Hannah
www.chillairandperfume.blogspot.com