Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Just Peachy

Today's post shows that I really do practice what I preach on LPF.  I don't just blog about trends and diy's unless it's something I'd do myself! Remember when I was musing about colorful pants a couple months back? I am loving this pair of  bright peach chinos from J. Crew paired with a knotted chambray tunic.

J. Crew Chinos/Zara Shirt/H&M/Michael Kors Accessories

some arm candy & sparkly sandles + essie turq & caicos

Also, this weekend I was feeling inspired by the ideas from my DIY vanity post and bought two glass cake stands to stack to organize my jewelry. I love the way it turned out! It's nice being able to see accessories rather than storing them in boxes.

diy cake plate jewelry display & some of my favorite springy accessories

Hope your week is just peachy!

xoxo, lauren

Pin It!

10 comments :

Lindsey Anne | pinklet and c said...

Such a cute outfit! I love the way you styled it. The cake stand is such a good idea!! I never thought of that!

Laura [Beauty & the Beard] said...

LOVE the outfit. chambray with anything is good in my book, and those pants are to die for!!! perfect!

Sherin said...

Love the outfit. The peach tone is gorgeous. And all your jewellery is so pretty. I love all the statement pieces.

Kate said...

Cute! I really like your chinos & the cake stand idea.

Mugdha said...

Love the outfit!! The peach and blue go well together and are perfect for spring!

the funky fashionista said...

I really like your peach pants. Those are so perfect for spring! Essie's Turks and Caicos is such a pretty color. I tried it on my nails and now I'm obsessed with it!

By the way, I love how you store your jewelry. So smart and cute!

http://thefunkyfashionista.blogspot.com/

Caitlin C. said...

I lovee those pants! You are too cute :)

designchic said...

Loving your peach!!

chillairandperfume said...

Lauren, you are pretty much the cutest person I've ever seen!

xo,
Hannah
www.chillairandperfume.blogspot.com

Kelly said...

Join One Kings Lane Affiliate Program on ShareASale

I recently added this and I know you will love it :)